Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Life is so unfair...

I am feeling sympathetic tonight for those living in Texas and the Western part of Louisiana. Hurricane Katrina was bad enough for one hurricane season. Not only is the US preparing for another category 4 or 5 hurricane it is getting ready to hit the area that most of New Orleans evacuated too. Those people must have done something big to piss off the man up above to be getting this. Yeah Florida did get hit by 3 major hurricanes last year but I can honestly say none of them were as devastating as Katrina. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this one does not end as badly as the last one. To anyone that lives in or around Southern Texas or has family there tell them to all leave NOW!!!! If there are people that end up staying I feel they deserve what they get at this point.

2 comments:

Deli mom said...

My mom's pastor at church is telling people that the people of NO were sinners and god was punishing them. I think it's BS, but some people believe it.

Shannon said...

I feel that is BS as well. I joke about it but I know it all in the air pressure and water temperatures.