Sunday, September 11, 2005

The New Orleans Saints have touched me...

Today is opening day for the NFL. I am so excited. I have been watching ESPN since 9am. On ESPN they did a special on the New Orleans Saints and all that they have been through. I was so touched when they showed the players back in New Orleans buying all kinds of needed supplies for the people still there. One player even helped a man buy a replacement engagement ring for his fiance. These players have been through so much and are still expected to go out and play football and do good. At first I thought they are going to probably have a bad season, however after watching the special I now think they are going to go out and play there hearts out for their town and have a great season. They're in the same division as the Bucs so I hope they aren't that good, but I will be routing for them to do good.

2 comments:

vbkim said...

I'll bet the people of N.O. were so happy they won.

Shannon said...

They probably were. I'm not from there and I was.

Go Bucs!!