Monday, September 19, 2005

Relaxation...

I was so happy this morning when I woke up and knew I did not have to go to work. Hubby and I both took the day off and hung out with our little man. It was such a nice and relaxing day. Little man was in such a good mood all day. He is getting so big. Last night the little one stood up by himself for the first time. We were so excited that we scared him and he started to cry. It was so cute!! Oh well, that's all I have been up too. What a boring life huh??

5 comments:

WordWhiz said...

Sound great to me!

vbkim said...

He did not! That is so cool!

Deli mom said...

Wait until he's walking and getting into everything. Like the days when he's a shit all day and then looks at you and smiles and then you can walk over and push him down.

Shannon said...

I can't wait!! Having kids is so much fun. You can't wait for your child to meet all these milestones and then once they reach them you wish they never had. Life is crazy!!!

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.