Friday, July 22, 2005

I love my son..

Life has been different for me the past couple of days. I have had a few days off this week to spend time with my son. I have never had a day to hang out with just me and him. He was born early so by the time he came home from the hospital I was already back at work, not by my choice. It has been really fun!! We have gone to lunch with MCG everyday. Yesterday I was able to witness him sitting up by himself for the first time. What a wonderful feeling. I now know why moms like to stay home so much during their child's first year. Maybe next time I will get he chance, we'll just have to wait and see.

I love you baby boy!!

3 comments:

Paige said...

ahhhhhhh! I'm glad you got to spend time with your little boy! He's so cute in the pics McG has up!

Anonymous said...

I did see the pics on your hubby's site!

floatingwild said...

my baby just turned 11! my little baby will be 5 feb. i still cannot believe how fast they grow up.