Friday, July 15, 2005

Yippy, the week has ended...

This was a long and crappy week and what sucks is next week may be even worse. We are down a person at work so myself and another co-worker have had to work extra hard to make sure things don't get behind. I have been looking forward to next week for the past 4 months because I was scheduled to be off and spend time with the little guy. Well with us being down a person at work that is going to be unable to happen. Me being the nice soul that I am have decided to work 2 days next week. And my mother and mother in law being the loving grandparents they are made that happen. Yes folks they are each taking a day off to watch over my little man so I can go to work and go crazy!! I don't know what I would do without those wonderful ladies???

2 comments:

vbkim said...

I hate having to work when you are not suppose to - it never pans out right. "I'm not even suppose to BE here today!"

Shannon said...

Maggie - good luck to you too. I know wht that is like. I had a baby last year and he came early so they were not expecting me top be out that early, but in the end everything worked out, as I am sure it will at your work.

vbkim - I'm sure you are feeling me since you are constantly being bugged in the middle of the night