Wednesday, July 27, 2005

A night on the town....

Tonight was a very nice night. My mother in law watched the baby, as she does every Wednesday night because I have kickboxing class. Well this week kickboxing class was cancelled so hubby and I went to the movies. We went and saw Mr. and Mrs. Smith. If you have not seen the movie, I suggest seeing it. It is very funny and has some great fight scenes. This movie is a must buy when it comes out on DVD. Wedding Crashers is another great movie to see. All in all it was a nice, enjoyed night out!!! You have to have those every once in a while.

**For my kicks and reading pleasure, please ask MCG who his hero is and why?? I thank you ahead of time for doing so!!!**

6 comments:

Paige said...

Glad you guys got out and had a good time! I'll go drop him a comment right now!

Deli mom said...

a night out is a very good thing

Shannon said...

I really enojyed it. I already asked him if we wanted to go to the movies again next week.

tommyduncn said...

Sorry this has nothing to do with your post. I could not find an email contact...

I have recently updated my Tampa-based web page, and included a link to your place. Come take a look and if you like, send a link my way!

Sticks of Fire http://sticksoffire.com

Thanks.

tommy

Busty Wilde said...

Those are both movies I want to see! Which one did you like better?

Shannon said...

They were both really good. I would have to go with Mr and Mrs Smith because it was funny and had violence to it.