Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I'm back...

I can't believe it has been a week since I posted. I went to check my emails and had a ton of them. I have no idea how I am ever going to catch up. I just need to sit in front of the computer for a full day and maybe I will be able to get back on track.

Life has just seemed so crazy lately. I weekend was long but fast, if that makes any since. Oh and very tiring!! And know the week is just flying by, which I don't mind at all!! I can't wait until the weekend, maybe I can get someone to watch the baby for a few hours so I can get some extra sleep in, I am sooo lazy!!! Well it's getting late so I am going to hit the sack and cross my fingers that the little guy sleeps through the night!!

4 comments:

mcgibfried said...

get someone to watch the kid?
what am i? chopped liver?

WordWhiz said...

I was going to suggest that your nice hubby would LOVE to watch little McG. And here is is...offering. What a guy.

vbkim said...

Sometimes, it's that extra 1 or 2 hours of sleep that make all the difference!

Shannon said...

I'll cross my fingers crossed to sleep in one day.