Monday, August 22, 2005

Drive through ATM, how does that work??

I decided I did not feel like cooking dinner tonight, we are eating fast food. Well to get that food I had to go to the ATM. Normally that is no problem, however today I got behind a redneck that I would swear has never been to ATM before. So I pull up and there is a car at the machine and a truck behind it. The car pulls away however the truck does not move. I realize the idiot from the truck has parked in the drive through lane but walked over to the ATM machine at the front of the bank. Being the nice sole that he was he took his sweet time. Finally after about 5 minutes, he got back in his car and moved out of my way so I could go about my evening. Come on people it's not that hard. The bank practically spells it out for you, DRIVE THROUGH ATM, not park and get out of your car and go to the ATM across the way. If you don't know how to use then don't go!! I think that has been enough ranting for the evening, enjoy!!

7 comments:

Paige said...

He's lucky I wasn't there, I would've yelled at him "HEY! There is an IQ mimium to use this ATM, and you obviously don't have it, so get to steppin'!"

vbkim said...

It is people like that which make me ashamed to be a part of the human race.

Shannon said...

Got to love the society that we live in.

Zombie_Flyboy said...

I hate it when people sit at the drive through menu for like an hour and can't decide what to eat.

It makes me want to kill.

mcgibfried said...

shoot first. ask questions last.

WordWhiz said...

That's the redneck way, isn't it? As long as you're tried in redneck court, you can get away with that. They have their own set of laws, which I believe hearkens back to the Confederacy.

Shannon said...

Crazy shit is all that it is!!