Monday, August 15, 2005

Target is the devil....

We have a Super Target by our house and I love and hate the place. Target is the BOMB!!! However every time I go in there I can't leave without spending close to or over $100. Last week I took little MCG there and got him all kinds of goodies. He got some new big boy PJ's, a Buccaneers shirt for football season and a push and ride Hippo that has peak a blocks and it eats them. It's pretty darn cool!! He likes it and that's what matters. It looked like Christmas in our house this weekend.

Oh well that was my little rant about Target!!

2 comments:

Madame D said...

I love me some Target.
The shoes. And the funny t-shirts in the guy's section. And hilarious holiday shirts for super cheap after the holiday.
Those are my weaknesses.
Oh, and their notecards. And spiral bound blank books. And did I forget to mention that it's school shopping time and that's my favorite time of the year?
Um, yeah.
I love me some Target.
I lived five minutes away from one in WA. Was deadly.

floatingwild said...

target is super dangerous. i try not to go- ever, but i do and i always spend too much $$