Friday, August 05, 2005

OUCH!!!

Yesterday I decided it was time to get my eyebrows waxed. So I went to this Asia place on my lunch break and when I walked in I told them why I was there and the nice gentleman up front sent me to the back of the place. Here is how it went from there...

employee: go to the room
me: waiting for her to come in
employee: you need lip done?
me: no eyebrows
employee: lip?
me: NO EYEBROWS!!
employee: ok, lay down

so she's looking and starts to put HOT wax on my eyebrows and then rips it off along with a layer of skin, or so it felt that way.

employee: so you going to get your lip done?
me: NO
employee: you should do your lip
me: no I'm not interested, I've heard it really hurts!!

so the Biotch keeps pressing me and I keep telling her NO WAY!! Next thing I know I feel her putting hot wax on my lip. Oh I was sooooooo pissed. But at that point there was nothing I could do about her taking it upon herself to wax my lip after I expressed to her that I did not want it done. So needless to say my face was red the rest of the day and I was pissed. But what's done is done!!

8 comments:

Deli mom said...

I had my lip done once it hurt like hell, and I asked for it.

vbkim said...

I have never heard of such a thing! They wax your lips?

Paige said...

I would've reported her and not paid for it. Seriously, I'd be like "don't eff with me!"

Shannon said...

vbkim.. they wax your upper lip.

it did hurt like hell, but whatever. It's done and I didn't pay very much for the services. I paid for both what you would pay for your eyebrows in an upscale salon. Got to love Asias, they don't charge very much!!!

WordWhiz said...

I am way to chicken to get waxed! Before my last cruise, I tried a home waxing kit for...well...you know. I was going to be in a bathing suit a lot. Hurt like HELL, didn't seem to last any longer than shaving, made the skin all red and irritated. What's good about it??

Unknown said...

I would have demanded my entire money back!!! But I totally need to get my brows waxed. Was it painful? Does it look good?

Shannon said...

The eyebrows are that bad. The worse part is the underneath part. It is orth the money to not have to sit there forever tweezing. I do have to say, she made me made but she did an awesome job.

mcgibfried said...

all the waxing threw off your spelling a bit!