Friday, August 19, 2005

Commercials..

Tonight while watching football I saw a new Kellogg commercial. The one they use to show was with the guy eating the cereal that had so much crunch that he could not hear them saying he was fired. In the new commercial he has an assistant and they are both eating cereal and can't hear anything. I love it!! I think it is very funny!! I wish I had a way to make people think I was hearing them but really not be able too. I think that would make some days, like today, so much better.

Enjoy your day!!

3 comments:

Paige said...

That commercial has been going on for like a year and a half! Yikes!

vbkim said...

I haven't seen that one yet, I will keep my eyes peeled. It sounds like a good one.

Shannon said...

I must be behind. I always watch recorded programs and fast forward through the commercials.