Monday, August 15, 2005

What to do....

Every November our community has a Flapjack Festival. In the morning the soccer team from the local high school serves flapjacks and then they have a little festival similar to a carnival. They also have a Miss Flapjack contest every year. I was advised today that they also have contest for the younger crowd too. So I thought about entering baby MCG to be baby boy flapjack. How cool would that be?? The problem is that we were invited to a wedding out of state for a friend and it happens to be the same weekend as the contest. How do I decide what to do?? I would like to go to the wedding, but I would also like my little boy to be the baby boy flapjack, because I think he would win!!

What would you do??

6 comments:

Paige said...

Well, there is always next year for the FlapJack Festival, but these people are only gonna get married once.



Hopefully.

vbkim said...

Well if you haven't booked your tickets yet...no no. Paige is being the voice of reason. Mikey could win hands down, but there is always next year.

Shannon said...

Yeah we will have to see. We have not bookede any tickets, we were playing on driving, but we may not go, I will have to wait and see what happens. But I will keep you guys updated if we do enter the contest!!

mcgibfried said...

fuck that!

this kid will reign every year possible!

WordWhiz said...

How close are these friends??

kimmyk said...

yah, how close of friends are they?

i'd do the ticket price cost, etc-vs- whats baby mcg get if he wins.

pancakes for a year?
is there a baby mrs buttersworth contest too?
i say...hook a baby up.