Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The weekend is over already.....

Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!!!
I enjoyed mine, a nice 3 day weekend. The only problem with long weekends is that they go by way to fast!! I feel like we were barely home this weekend. I love the 4th of July. My 2 favorite things are the fireworks and I'm proud to be an American by Lee Greenwood. I really think that song should be our national anthem.
I also like the BBQ's, however I can only eat so many hamburgers and hotdogs!!! The stores should cut the price on steaks on holiday weekends so we can have a variety of foods to eat. That would be awesome.
I can't wait for the little guy to get bigger so he can enjoy the holidays as much as we do!! And I must add, he did look quit handsome in his 4th of July gear, I wish I would have gotten a picture!!

2 comments:

Deli mom said...

On the steak issue. They actually raise the price of things like steak on the 4th of July and Roses on Valentines day. The point of a buisness is to make money no matter who they have to screw or lie to.

n8k99 said...

we had a great time in canada. They celebreate canada day on July 1, and it was really laid back and relaxed not hectic or frantic with an overabundance of inflated nationalism and patriotism. Just a calm reminder and thoughtful day. OUt fourth was really low low low key. No BBQ, No Fireworks, No hassles, just quiet relaxation with our family. The most important priority we have.