Tuesday, May 17, 2005

House of McG.....

To get the record straight, the house of McG is a wonderful place to live. Yes, guys do get addicted to video games like they are crack, but they are only human and it is a phase. The damn game has been beaten so back to blogging it is for McG. What a happy wife I am... Boy I can't wait for the day when the little one can play video games with his father, what a fun household it will be then. But whatever, I love these guys and nothing will ever change that. Enough sappiness, time to go hang out with the hubby.

9 comments:

mcgibfried said...

well... glad you didn't run off to mexico while i drooled over polygons.

Madame D said...

Yay! Now, we get "The Rest of the Story".
Be careful what you wish for with both boys playing video games! The Boy's daddy talked about it for years. Now, they can play video games-The Boy was playing FF X and Gladius last weekend, all by himself in the bedroom, and daddy was playing on the computer. They were both lost in the video haze! So cute, yet so addicted...

Shannon said...

Am I in no way wishing for the day that they can play video games together, I am just imagining that is how life will be. Either that or they will both be on the computers and leave me with nothing to do. I'm sure I have an exciting life ahead of me.

WordWhiz said...

Welcome aboard, Mrs. McG!! Your hubby has posted his own share of sappy sweetness about you and the little guy. But you didn't hear that from me!!

WordWhiz said...

PS: I'll link you.

Shannon said...

Thanks for the welcome. I will try and keep it as interesting as his to keep you coming back.

WordWhiz said...

We don't come around because he's interesting. We just come for the pool boys.

mcgibfried said...

a guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do.. even if it means bribing female readers with boy toys!

Madame D said...

Oh, yeah, I'm totally in it for Mini MCG. I keep waiting...