Friday, May 27, 2005

Sickness..

I am sick and absolutely hate it. All of my energy has been taken away from me so I am having a hard time doing anything. Not a good think in this house. I have a husband, baby and dogs that need to be taken care of. I have no energy to cook dinner, so I don't know how hubby plans to eat tonight. Hope he can find something quick and easy to make. This really sucks!! It's a 3 day weekend and we are suppose to be going to the beach tomorrow. Babies first day at the beach, it should be very interesting!! Well I am going to go get some rest in hopes that I feel better and can enjoy the weekend instead of spending it in bed sick.

7 comments:

WordWhiz said...

Awwww...sorry to hear you're feeling ill. Take care of yourself. Rest up in that cool bed of yours and get well soon.

mcgibfried said...

there is to be NO SLEEPING in that bed..
that bed is for "other things"
;)

Deli mom said...

Take care of yourself first or else you won't be able to care for anyone else. Get better.

Shannon said...

Thanks for the get wells!! I am feeling a little better. We still went to the beach. I will have pictures of that trip soon.

WordWhiz said...

I posted some more hunky firemen on my blog. I happen to know they can do wonders for whatever ails you!

Damien said...

Firemenz, seems to be the cure all for everyones problems, damn I made the wrong career choice.

Madame D said...

Hmmmm...I don't think firemen would cure my problems.
Wait. I did know a fireman once. He actually WOULD be able to cure my current problems! Ahaha!
Scary.
Hope all is well, or at least better now!