Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Stupid Criminals..

Woman calls police, goes to jail

A Decatur, Alabama woman called police to say that someone had broken into her home.

When officers arrived to check things out, they searched her home. Inside, police found a stolen .38 caliber revolver, crack cocaine and powder cocaine.

Needless to say, the woman who called police ended up getting arrested.

Come on now how dumb do you have to be. Hide your shit before the police get there!!! More dumb-ass criminals to come..

3 comments:

WordWhiz said...

My daughter was watching COPS one day when I got home from work. I think it was a "best of" show. Anyway, this woman flags down a cop who is driving by to say that she needs help getting her money back from this other woman. She paid her for something she didn't get, now she wants her money returned. "What did you pay her for?" "Crack" The cop approaches the other woman and reitterates the first woman's complaint. The second woman says, "I don't sell drugs!!! I'm a prostitute!"

No shit...

Deli mom said...

People everywhere and in every walk of life can be just as much of a dumb ass.

Madame D said...

I LOVE these ones.
"Officer, bitch didn't give me my duly paid for pot!" Right. Just go beat the bitch down!