Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I've been tagged..

I guess this is my welcome to the blog word. Thanks wordwhiz for the tag!!


Total Number of films owned (DVD or Video):
approx. 450-500. We have a whole wall dedicated to our movie library.

Last film purchased:
Scrubs: season one. Absolutely love it. Scrubs is one of the best shows on TV. Second to Friends!!

Last film watched:
The hubby and friends watched Blade Trinity this weekend on the new TV. I think the last movie I actually lost was Lion King 1 1/2 at a friends house.
Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order):

  • 10 things I hate about you (just really liked the movie)
  • Bring it on (another movie I just like)
  • Eurotrip (I wish I had an opportunity like that, looked like a lot of fun)
  • Troop Beverly Hills (because I am a nerd)
  • Seven (I love a good scary movie anytime!!)

    Volume of music files on my computer:
    I have no idea what that is?!?!?

    The last CD I bought (Start that laughing):
    Ludacris: The Red Light District. (haven't gotten to listen to the whole thing yet, Hubby has it in his car.)

    Song playing right now:
    Not listening to any music right now, we are watching the NBA finals.

    Six songs I like to listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me:

    • Angels by Jessica Simpson (I use to sing it to my babies when I was pregnant).
    • Mockingbird by Eminem (I think it is a very sweet song)
    • Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson (yes I am an American Idol fan)
    • Love of My Life by Michael W. Smith (the song Hubby and I danced to at our wedding)
    • Sweet Home Alabama by Lynard Skynard (good southern song)
    • I just can't wait to be king from the Lion King (I love the movie and it is a fun son)

    Five to ten albums I can listen to over and over, start to finish (Greatest Hits don't count):

    • The Aladdin soundtrack
    • The Eminem Show
    • Word of Mouth - Ludacris
    • Turn the Radio off - Reel Big Fish (reminds me of High School)
    • Charlotte Church (she has such a pretty voice)

    Ok, now that was a bitch to do. I think it took me close to an hour to complete, how lame am I??

      5 comments:

      mcgibfried said...

      lame.. but you're so darned cute!

      WordWhiz said...

      Took me just as long, and they said I was lame too. I listed a Clay Aiken CD. You listed Kelly Clarkson. Kelly's probably considered less lame, but still...

      Welcome to the world of tags, Mrs McG!! TAGS are really LAME! :-)

      Shannon said...

      I'm just a boring person.. what can i say...

      mcgibfried said...

      i got kicked out of cub scouts for eating a brownie...


      um.. nevermind. private story

      Shannon said...

      Got to love Troop Beveryly Hills. Sad as it is, I own it on DVD.

      And MCG leaves those brownies alone,I think they are getting to young for you.