Thursday, June 09, 2005

Typoglycemia

I thought this was pretty interesting. It was an email that got forwarded to me at work. I was amazed that I could read right through it like there was nothing wrong with it.


Believe it or not you can read it.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.

5 comments:

Paige said...

LoL, I got that email a few months ago and it was creepy.

WordWhiz said...

I'm sure glad to know spelling isn't important. I'm horrible at spelling!!

vbkim said...

Oh no! I don't need an excuse to not make myself spell better. But you're right you can read right through that. That is really cool.

Unknown said...

Cooooooooool.

Shannon said...

it's crazy some of the research studies colleges do. they have to much time on there hands!!