Sunday, June 26, 2005

A very happy weekend...

I, as a parent, had a very happy weekend. Little McG has reached some milestones this weekend. On Friday he cut his first tooth. Now that has made him a little cranky, but nothing a little tylenol or teething tablets can't take care of. He has also learned to roll over and mastered that art. That is all he does now when he gets put down. It is really cool to see him just roll across the room like a little log. I am sure it will only be days before he is able to sit up and crawl. I say now I can't wait, but I am sure I will be cursing when he is into everything. He has also been packing on the pounds like they are nothing lately. I swear he has gained like 3 pounds since his last doctors appointment a month ago. I am such a proud mommy, can you tell...

4 comments:

Busty Wilde said...

Aw, how adorable! You seem so happy. :)

WordWhiz said...

It's good to be a proud Mom!

vbkim said...

My favorite is when they are on all fours and rock back and forth like a bull.

Shannon said...

Being a mom has been such an amazing experience so far. I absolutely love it!!