Thursday, June 23, 2005

Time... Where does it go???

Life goes by so fast and I feel like I am missing out on sooo much because there is not enough time in the day. I have to get up around 7am to get myself and the baby ready and drop the baby off. By the time the little guy gets picked up and we get home it is 6:30pm. I have to walk the dogs and get dinner ready. McG comes homes around 7:30pm and feeds the baby, he is in bed by 8:30pm and the day is almost over. I love making dinner for my hubby so that he has hot food to come home too. I just wish I could do more. I don't want to not work, but for me I feel like life would be better if I worked part-time that way I could spend more time with the baby and get more done around the house. The weekends go by so fast. Man before I know it my baby is going to be graduating high school and heading off to college, so sad to think about. Oh well, I'm going to go do some laundry and some cardio boot camp.

5 comments:

Deli mom said...

The stay at home mom thing sucks. I did it for 7 years. Work is better, but not by much.

vbkim said...

I've always said why are we focusing on finding a cure for the common cold? Make me a pill that makes me live okay on only 4 hours of sleep.

WordWhiz said...

I'm going to sound like such a whiner, but the older you get, the FASTER the time goes by. It can be scary!!

Shannon said...

I know what all of you are saying. I probably won't be able to ever stay at home due to the cot of everything increasing so much and so fast, but it is nice to dream!! I do enjoy the days I am off and can spend with the little one.

Black Domina said...

I might get some shit for this from MCG, but are you sure he's in bed at 8:30pm? I see many posts from him on his blog and ours from 11pm, 12am, 1am and so on...maybe he's got a hidden talent that allows him to blog in his dreams?