Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Keep it to yourself...

I don't know what is wrong with the people that live in this area but they like to make their personal business viewable by everyone. I am speaking about domestic disputes. I have come across at least 3-4 domestic disputes in the past year. The last one was the other day... This couple pulled their vehicle over on the side of the road and then got out and were on the sidewalk handling their business for god knows how long. They were there when I got home and about 30 minutes later when I took my dogs for a walk. Come on people take your problems inside and deal with them like adults, not high school kids. At least it wasn't as bad as the last one, that couple came barrelling out of the house swinging at eachother. Crazy stuff I tell you. Not a dull moment around here.

6 comments:

Paige said...

Holy Cow! That's nuts...I'm sure I would have given the "the look" had I been there. I agree, take your problems inside, don't air them out like laundry.

WordWhiz said...

Oh...that must have been your neighborhood I saw on "Cops" the other day!!

Deli mom said...

Arn't neighbors the best entertainment ever.

geezer squeezer! said...

theres white trash every where isnt there? ilove it.

Unknown said...

I almost yelled at a guy in line behind me at Victoria's Secret because he was loudly treating his girlfriend like crap. She just stood there and took it. They couldn't have been more than 18. I really should have told her she could do better.

Shannon said...

people are craving attention so much these days. I agree there seems to be white trash all over the place.