Thursday, June 30, 2005
Tuesday, June 28, 2005
Sunday, June 26, 2005
Thursday, June 23, 2005
Wednesday, June 22, 2005
Tuesday, June 21, 2005
Sunday, June 19, 2005
I am so proud of my wonderful husband and what a wonderful father he has been!! I had my concerns at the beginning, but he showed me I had no reason to be concerned. Our son loves him to death, and it makes me smile every time I see them together. I really hope that he grows up to be just like his father.
And MCG if you are reading this, remember that the little man loves you and looks up to you, while our little angel loves you and is watching down on you!!
All my love,
Thursday, June 16, 2005
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
Monday, June 13, 2005
1. Child molesters every where that have been punished for their actions are pissed,
2. If you are black and rich you will not be going to jail, no matter what crime you have committed,
3. If your child is going sleep with a child molester make sure he is rich so that you can make some money from it.
Enough about that, I get pissed just thinking about it!!!
Sunday, June 12, 2005
Thursday, June 09, 2005
Believe it or not you can read it.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.
Sunday, June 05, 2005
We attended a birthday party this weekend for a family member that turned 4. It was a pool party at a local recreation center with slides and diving boards and the whole shabang. It was a good time, however I over heard the cost and about lost my mind.....
$600, just to rent the recreation center for 4 hours. They also provided food and cake and cupcakes. I thought to myself I hope my child never expects something this elaborate!!
I threw a surprise for MCG for his birthday last year and thought I was crazy for spending around $100. That was an awesome party though. He always knows what is going on, but he never caught on to the surprise party. I thought he might shit himself when he opened the door and saw all of the people standing there. Great memories!!
Anyways, just wanted to put that out there and see what the average cost of a birthday party is to the average person so I can start saving my money now for the little guys birthday.
Wednesday, June 01, 2005
I guess this is my welcome to the blog word. Thanks wordwhiz for the tag!!
Total Number of films owned (DVD or Video):
approx. 450-500. We have a whole wall dedicated to our movie library.
Last film purchased:
Scrubs: season one. Absolutely love it. Scrubs is one of the best shows on TV. Second to Friends!!
Last film watched:
The hubby and friends watched Blade Trinity this weekend on the new TV. I think the last movie I actually lost was Lion King 1 1/2 at a friends house.
Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order):
- 10 things I hate about you (just really liked the movie)
- Bring it on (another movie I just like)
- Eurotrip (I wish I had an opportunity like that, looked like a lot of fun)
- Troop Beverly Hills (because I am a nerd)
- Seven (I love a good scary movie anytime!!)
Volume of music files on my computer:
I have no idea what that is?!?!?
The last CD I bought (Start that laughing):
Ludacris: The Red Light District. (haven't gotten to listen to the whole thing yet, Hubby has it in his car.)
Song playing right now:
Not listening to any music right now, we are watching the NBA finals.
Six songs I like to listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me:
- Angels by Jessica Simpson (I use to sing it to my babies when I was pregnant).
- Mockingbird by Eminem (I think it is a very sweet song)
- Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson (yes I am an American Idol fan)
- Love of My Life by Michael W. Smith (the song Hubby and I danced to at our wedding)
- Sweet Home Alabama by Lynard Skynard (good southern song)
- I just can't wait to be king from the Lion King (I love the movie and it is a fun son)
Five to ten albums I can listen to over and over, start to finish (Greatest Hits don't count):
- The Aladdin soundtrack
- The Eminem Show
- Word of Mouth - Ludacris
- Turn the Radio off - Reel Big Fish (reminds me of High School)
- Charlotte Church (she has such a pretty voice)
Ok, now that was a bitch to do. I think it took me close to an hour to complete, how lame am I??